Popsicle Head? Popsicle Head?

hmmm

ok, but you should spend more time on the actual animation as well,. and the plot.. good buttins and all that but srsly tho... i gave u 4/5 for the buttons and the stickman dance.

CARDBOARDBOX3R responds:

the messed up plot was kinda supposed to be there. my flashes are kinda mental but i see where you're getting. I'll be sure to take your advice into account next time i make a flash.

HM2 abstract clock HM2 abstract clock

Awsome.

I lost interest, well it uis just a clock but stuill... a very good design, it also matches the exact time of my comp.... thats kinda cool.

face cleaning face cleaning

good but..

a little short (thats why i gave 4/5 9/10
also, it really made me wanna vomit.. quite disgudting....

well done =]

Respiration! Respiration!

wow!

I'm so amazed by the quality of this,in 2 weeks i'm taking SAT's exams, (english core subject exams for those usa folks) and this is part of what we are tested on, so it kinda counts as revision. Thanks, i'm adding it to faves as well. (was it a project fer school)??????????

Keep up the 'mazing work =]

Zeelack

M00SHEEP responds:

Cheers :D yeah it was just homework but i needed practice for flash so i gave it a go! thnx for fave

swords in darkness swords in darkness

Awesome

Sorry, i don't speak spanish, i speak french, english and german, but heres my best shot at spanish.

grande pelicula y tecnica. muchos esfuerzo.

Sorry if its wrong.... But i thought it was amazing, much effort put in. well done

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

wow!

Ahhhh, so you aern't dead, well thats nice to know...... Awesome, i just got onto ng and i saw burnt face man on front page i was like 'wow! Has Firth Submitted somethin new!!??' Ooooh yeahsschzzxvzczvz

Spaceships Spaceships

I don't know whyyyy..........

i liked this, it was crap, but funny.... god knows how it got onto fp, but damn it deserves it... even though its rubbish, its weird, i loved it....
WWWTTTFFF LOLZGZM
4/5

Cake! Cake!

HAHA!!!!!

This was great, classic flash cartoon style, funny too. =]

10/10

Spidley and Spooch Spidley and Spooch

Great!

Animation was smooth and you can see ther was an awful lotta effort put into this, not like the crap some members submit... Actually amazed. You must've spent ages, not only on the animation but also on the backgrounds and the overall story.

10/10

zee

Recycle! Recycle!

very clever.....

looks proffesional, like something on a tv advert.... v impressed!!!

Pinecones36 responds: